Friday, February 4, 2022

Transfer Ticket / Case

 

– [name], I am going to connect you with my colleague who is more familiar with the [issue].


– I will transfer you to [department] because they will fix the issue right away. They will see our conversation, so you won’t have to explain everything all over again.


– I will ask [operator’s name] to join this conversation. [operator’s name] works in [department] and is the best person to solve your issue with [issue].


– [name], let me connect you to [department/name], so they can have a better look at it.


– I know how to fix this! I will need the help of [name] though, who is an expert in the field. Please, stay connected, I will add them to this convo.


– The best solution to this is to engage [department], so we can have [issue] up and running in no time. Let me transfer you right away.


From <https://www.tidio.com/blog/canned-responses/> 




No comments:

Post a Comment